Tuesday, September 18, 2012

POST #6: DAY 3783 OF DOGSCAPE

Well, Terri and I have been captured. What fun. We're about to be... sacrificed, I guess? It was the Lizardmen (actually, they stated that they prefer to be called the Hand of Reptilx, I guess), and they have us somewhere in a cave system... made of dog of course. -.- Then again, I think it would be creepier if it wasn't made of dog in this day and age. The beds and tables are clear of Dogflesh somehow. I guess it's because the sacrifices are important to the Dogscape?

This is what happened.

We were getting down from the barn when a group of Lizardmen led by that asshole Halfling jumped us. He was standing at profile, eyeing us with his human eye. I yelled, "What the fuck is going on?" He turned to me. His human side was normal. The lizard side of his face was now bubbling brown Dogflesh, sometimes rising and attempting to form faces of dogs before sinking back into the blob. A dog's eye stared at me, yellowed and drooping and very, very angry.

"Oh... well... shit."

"It is no matter, Roger. Come with us."

"Why?" Terri pulled out her gun. Halfling's bubbling dog face extended and took the gun from her hand. It then ingested the gun with little more than a burble.

"I believe you know the answer, Ms. Stone." A large number of Lizardmen had trained glock pistols at our heads. One of the Lizardmen took our bags. They rifled though Terri's bag first, confiscated the guns. The food was also taken. Assholes. Do they know how rare non-dog food is these days? They let her keep the first aid and the water. They searched my bag next. They took my hatchet and Dogcow meat, and gave them both to the Halfling, who tried to sneer, had a series of almost melting, bubbling paws and tails not distracted him. He gingerly touched the formerly lizard side of his face, and glared angrily at me.

They didn't take my laptop. I had it strapped to my back by use of duct tape.

So they blindfolded us with strips of dog fur and led us to the holding cavern. They tossed us our bags, which we put on the tables.

We just laid on the beds, staring up at the cavern ceiling. Then I pulled out my laptop, started typing, and that brings us up to this point.

I'm going to get an early sleep. Well, I'll TRY, anyways.

3 comments:

  1. Another one going trough the hell that is Dogscape. I personally prefer Dogscape over the hell of being chased by eldritch abominations for most of my life. The eldritch beings lost power when Dogscape came. I would not mind living in this forever, I mostly am just curious how this all began. Then again if I can stop the abominations & Dogscape that would be awesome. So how are you Roger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...considering I'm about to be sacrificed by a half-dog, half-lizard thing... ...well it beats having to constantly walk to not get sucked into the Dogscape.

      Just curious, have you seen any of those other things I talked about? The Ticks? The Dogmother? That Tapering Dog? ...hell have you seen hide or hair of any of these Lizardmen things that have got me?

      ...that's all.

      Delete
    2. The only other things I deal with are the remains of those eldritch abominations. That & the Ouroboros, which are sort of like the lizardmen, but just a mutated pile of snakes serving as an island in the fishriver ocean. In my universe(I'm not sure if we are at the same place) they appear to the people looking for wisdom.

      They are kind of jerks with their telepathy. Dogscape in my world is sort of tame, the dogs are alive, but you don't get sucked into it.

      I wish you luck my friend!

      Delete