Sunday, September 16, 2012

POST #4: DAY 3781 OF DOGSCAPE

Okay, I'll try explaining all that's happened in it's glory. First of all, I woke up in the morning, got my laptop, and headed off... yeah, I found someone from apparently another Multiverse named Jessica Rand... I'll try looking up more about her later...

Anyways, when I exited the house, I saw a dog. Well, big deal, the world is a giant mass of dogs... but an actual, walking dog... not the Dogmother, not Tapering Dog, not Vortex Pooch... just... a regular dog. Walking, sniffing at the earth. The earth barked at it. The dog barked back. It seemed both frightened and playful. Against my better judgement, I decided to walk through the patch of writing paws and snouts to the dog, wagging its tail gleefully...

"Hey, there little guy..."

Ambulabitis inter vestra tenebris

"Um... what?"

maiores sicut venari, facti venari, et prædam 

"Oh fuck... runrunrunrun..."

nunc operueruntque terram. Nunc para sicut ego factus stupri terribilis aranea exaudi me rugiet!

"Oh fuck fuck fuck! DOG NOW HAS A TARANTULA HEAD WHAT THE FUCK. RUN!"

Ego rapiet sicco vestri oculi siti et fornicarentur cum vestra calvariam, tibi gallus, lactans parum piece of cacas!
Oh SON OF A BITCH. The dog's neck started cracking as it looked toward me and smiled with its human teeth. Its eyes were yellow and fierce like a cat. Then its mouth opened, and a hairy leg came out. And another. AND ANOTHER. Eventually a huge tarantula grew out of the dog's throat. The legs extended and reached the ground as the dog's growling corpse was lifted into the air, hanging by the stomach of the large tarantula by its mouth. The Tarantula chased me for a while, and eventually I was caught, trapped in front of a large cliff face covered by large dog heads eyeing me hungrily. With squishing and cracking, they were able to move down to within biting distance. The Tarantula was getting closer.

Fuck. Time to initiate plan "Shoot Their Fucking Face Off". I did so... I was able to shoot one of the giant dog heads in the eye and it wailed/barked and scrawled up the Flesh-covered cliff face. The other one then had me in a grappling match but I was able to shoot it through the throat. It snapped its jaws shut, almost on my hand, but I drew back in time. My gun, however, wasn't so lucky. And the Tarantula was getting closer.

I could see it rear its ugly head, hear it scuttle across the mass of dogs, squishing and crushing many body parts as it scrambled towards me. I waited for the end.

BANG!

HOLY DEUS EX MACHINA IT WAS A WOMAN. SHE HAD A SEMIAUTOMATIC AND WAS FIRING IT AT THE TARANTULA OH MY GOD.

She kept firing at it. Finally, she severed the Tarantula from the dog with bullets, and both collapsed dead onto the ground. The woman looked down at the dog, then to me.

She talked to me, shook my hand, introduced herself as Terri Reynolds. I introduced myself. We talked... about experiences... those things... each other... what life was like before the Dogscape.

I hardly remember life before the Dogscape. I was 14 when it started, and now I'm 25 and looking twice as old... probably... in this world, the most clear and reflective surface has fish guts in it...

We went back to the house. Shared thoughts over a bite of Dogflesh and Dogcow sandwiches. She says she found her way over here from Alaska. She says Alaska has some patches of Dogflesh, but the cold keeps them away somewhat. But she says there's other things there...even worse things. I'm not going to ask. I wouldn't want to know anyways. She says she's going to tag along with me, since I'm one of the only other human beings she saw here... there was another group, but... yeah...

I'm going to go to couch. She says she's going to sleep on the bed. And I shall oblige the kind lady that privelege. Well, night. And that eye is fucking creeping me out. I'm going to face you the other way when I'm done.

Which is right now.

ROGER, SURVIVOR

No comments:

Post a Comment