Saturday, September 15, 2012

POST #1: DAY 3778 OF DOGSCAPE


I woke up today not knowing what I'd find. Where I would go and what I would eat. I do not fear eating the Dogfruit. Crunching into the mixture of dog flesh and apple, tasting the blood and muscle mingle with the sweet apple taste. I've acquired quite a taste for it, if I do say so myself. My name is Roger. And I have been surviving this hell for ten years.

Every day I wake up on something soft and not dog-like, if I can help it. I step on the floor, covered in the flesh of untold number of dogs. The biomass began spreading a decade ago, and wan't able to be contained. It consumed the world in short time, and people started turning into the dog flesh too. I try to forget.

That sometimes I might eat dogs. Other times I'm eating what once was a man. I don't want to think about it. There's still water. But I don't recommend getting water from the river.... that water is

THAT FUCKING EYE. GET OFF GET OFF...

Sorry about that. I found this laptop in a house. It was covered in Dogflesh. I carry a hatchet and a pistol just in case any of the Things are in there. There were. Two people, a man and a woman. They were slowly turning into Dogflesh but they weren't part of the Dogscape yet. They were vicious and wild and their mutliple mouths with large rows of teeth nearly did me in. Thankfully I was able to put one of them in the way of the other and then, as one of them began to cannibalize the other, I hacked off the other's head with my hatchet.

I found the laptop in the kitchen. It works and it has internet, but it's slightly covered in Dogflesh. And there's a single, bulbous eye on the laptop. Staring up at me. I'm not going to poke it, but it's giving the the fucking willies.

They have a bed. And it's not covered in Flesh. I'm going to sleep here for the night. I'm going to leave the laptop on a table. I don't want the Flesh to spread while I sleep.

I don't know if anyone is reading this, if there's anyone else alive in this hell, but it seems to be a good way of venting, and since the internet is up, I've decided to post my experiences in the world. But first, I'm going to tell you something: I'm heading to Oasis. I might find a life there. I might truly find a way out.

ROGER, SURVIVOR

No comments:

Post a Comment