Wednesday, September 19, 2012

POST #9: DAY 3786 OF DOGSCAPE

Walking. Walking. Feet hurt. Hungry. Ate food. Ripped off meat from walls. Munched. Munched. Dark. Can't see. Nothing but glare. Typing. Typing.

No threats. Lizard... one or two... they try to fight. I kill. I drink the Fishwater. Tastes good. Eyeballs add taste.

Didn't forget Terri. Don't want to forget Terri. Trying to forget everything else.

Barking. In my ears. Like trumpets. Like living trumpets.

I lie down. Flesh clutches me. Shake it off. Move on. Can't stop walking. Can't stop walking.

Can't stop walking.
Can't stop walking.

Can't stop walking.
Can't stop walking.
Can't stop walking.
Can't stop walking.
Can't stop walking.
Can't stop walking.

Can't stop walking.
Can't stop walking.

Can't stop walking.
Can't stop walking.

Can't stop walking.
Can't stop walking.

Can't stop walking.
Can't stop walking.




No comments:

Post a Comment