Saturday, September 22, 2012

Note From Richard

Hey guys. I'm just going to type in this for a while. The battery doesn't die, I think.

Name's Richard Stone. I made the Caravan to help survivors in the area.

Not that there are many left besides us now. It has been ten years.

I read this guy's last post and found out he thought my name was familiar. Might have to check the rest of his posts too.

Anyways, another reason I'm here is to just say a little about myself. I mean, we have journals, but apparently there are still people who read this.

I was born and raised in Arctic Village, Alaska, somewhere in the middle of the state. I had to survive in the wilderness in a town with very few fellow residents. My sister and I hunted elk for sustenance and helped cut down trees. Her name's Terri, by the way.

When the Dogscape hit I was studying in a college in Minnesota. My sister then got the Dogscape four years after me. I tried to contact her, but I couldn't. So I banded up with three college friends who survived and looked around for a place to camp out. We soon found out you couldn't sleep in the Flesh. Not healthy.

Anyways, we found a wagon that wasn't taken over so we used it to collect things. On the way we found more people who were more than willing to join in. Most of them are dead now. But we had a very good run together. Maybe there's more people out there.

I don't know.

More importantly, I don't care right now.

We need to find a place to stop. We need to find a place to finally rest our feet.

a Richard Stone a

No comments:

Post a Comment