Wednesday, September 19, 2012

POST #10: DAY 3786 OF DOGSCAPE POST 2


Found this. It was so close to the edge of the caves. Poor man who made this. Probably a part of the Dogscape now. My hope's been revitalized. I might be able to live on after all. For Terri. I'm not going to forget Terri. Ever.

This is the transcript:


Transcription:

*Barking of the Dogscape in background*

*Heavy, gasping breaths throughout*

*Stutters* Log Number --- 571 --- experiment proved successful --- however, I have been taken by natives --- I have determined that there are a very small number of "sweet spots", around the 'Scape --- *inaudible* some of them belong to... other... creatures --- other... Bio-Mass Entities, I've decided to call them --- though some might be inhabitable --- even --- livable --- it's a crapshoot, really --- I can't speak anymore --- I've had a --- large fight ---- I don't --- almost on the edge of death --- *inaudible* it will feel weird --- becoming the thing you've tried to study --- I've also found out that some scientists have tried *inaudible* working on *inaudible* --- cure --- able to recede the amount of *inaudible* --- I wonder what it feels like when you're being assimilated --- goodbye --- final log --- *gasps*

EDIT: Setting off again. Don't know what fucked up things I'll find, don't know who or what I'll meet. But I'm going to find a "sweet spot". I'm finding Oasis. I might even find a cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment